Note: You can use any combination of any colors of bell peppers you prefer. You do not have to use all four colors.
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; rinse and set aside.
- Mix the mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, sugar, onion salt, salt and pepper together in a bowl. Stir until well mixed.
- Mix the dressing together with the macaroni.
- Chop the celery and peppers; add to the macaroni and dressing. Stir all ingredients together until evenly distributed and coated with dressing.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
|Prep Time: 40 minutes|
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Container: Large bowl for mixing
|-||8 ounces elbow macaroni |
|-||1 cup mayonnaise |
|-||1 tablespoon vinegar |
|-||1 tablespoon mustard |
|-||2 teaspoons sugar |
|-||1/2 teaspoon onion salt |
|-||1/2 teaspoon salt |
|-||1/4 teaspoon pepper |
|-||1 cup diced celery |
|-||1 cup bell peppers - mixture of green, red, orange and yellow|