- Preheat the grill for 15 minutes.
- Combine the onion powder, garlic powder, celery salt, and thyme together; sprinkle over pork chops.
- Place pork chops on the grill; salt and pepper to taste.
- Grill for 4 to 5 minutes or until lightly charred on one side. Turn over and cook another 4 minutes or until barely pink in center when cut open. Do not overcook.
- Remove from grill and allow to stand for 5 minutes before serving.
|Prep Time: 5 minutes|
Cook Time: 10 minutes
|-||4 pork chops (any type)|
|-||1/4 teaspoon onion powder|
|-||1/4 teaspoon garlic powder|
|-||1/4 teaspoon celery salt|
|-||1/8 teaspoon thyme|
|-|| Salt and pepper to taset|