- Grease inside of Bundt pan. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix the sugar and cinnamon together. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of the cinnamon and sugar mixture in the greased pan. Set the remainder aside.
- Blend together the cake mix, applesauce, and eggs; beat for 2 minutes.
- Pour half the batter into the greased and sugared Bundt pan. Sprinkle the remaining cinnamon and sugar mixture over the batter in the pan.
- Pour in the rest of the batter. Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 10 to 15 minutes and then remove from the pan by turning out onto a cake plate. Allow to cool completely.
- Mix the powdered sugar, milk, and extract together until smooth. Adjust amount of powdered sugar or milk to get desired consistency.
- Drizzle over the cooled cake.
|Prep Time: 15 minutes|
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Container: Bundt cake pan
|-||1/4 cup sugar|
|-||2 teaspoons cinnamon|
|-||1 package yellow cake mix |
|-||1 2/3 cups applesauce |
|-||3 eggs |
|-||1 cup powdered sugar |
|-||1 tablespoon milk |
|-||1 teaspoon vanilla or almond extract|