- Combine all the dressing ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Whisk ingredients until combined thoroughly.
- Melt the butter in a small skillet, add the almonds, and cook until they are lightly toasted; set aside to cool.
- In a large serving bowl, combine the spinach, strawberries, and almonds. Toss gently to combine.
- Just before serving, drizzle dressing over the salad and toss gently to evenly coat.
- Serve immediately.
|Prep Time: 30 minutes|
|-||1/2 cup oil, such as saffron, canola, or olive oil|
|-||1/2 cup sugar |
|-||1/4 cup cider vinegar |
|-||1/4 cup wine vinegar - red or white|
|-||1 1/2 teaspoons minced onion |
|-||1 tablespoon poppy seeds |
|-||2 tablespoons sesame seeds |
|-||1/4 teaspoon paprika |
|-||1 tablespoon butter|
|-||1/2 cup slivered almonds|
|-||1 package spinach leaves|
|-||1 pint strawberries, sliced|