- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine the cookie mix, egg, butter, coconut, 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips, and macadamia nuts in a large bowl. Stir until mixture is evenly mixed. The dough will be stiff.
- Drop small scoopfuls (or tablespoons) of dough on a cookie sheet. Place cookies approximately 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until the edges of the cookies are lightly browned.
- Remove from the oven and allow the cookies to set on the cookie sheet for a minute before removing. Place them on a wire rack to cool.
- Melt the remaining 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips in the microwave, cooking in 20 to 30 second intervals; stirring after each until white chocolate is all melted. Watch it closely so it doesn't over cook.
- Once melted place in a small sealable bag and clip one corner. Squeeze melted chocolate from the bag to drizzle over cookies. Drizzle in a pattern or as a random drizzling.
- Allow time for the white chocolate to set on the cookies before storing them.
|Prep Time: 1 hour|
Cook Time: 45 minutes
|-||1 package sugar cookie mix 17.5 oz. package|
|-||1 egg |
|-||1/2 cup butter - melted|
|-||3/4 cup coconut |
|-||1 cup white chocolate chips - divided|
|-||1/2 cup chopped macadamia nuts |