- Combine the water and sugar in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Remove the water and sugar mixture from the heat and add the Jell-O; stir until dissolved.
- Pour into a large freezable container (a 5 quart plastic ice cream pail works well).
- Add the Hawaiian Punch, lemon juice, and vodka; stir to mix. Place in the freezer.
- When the mixture is frozen it is ready to serve. It should be soft enough to scrape and scoop into a glass. If it is hard to scoop, allow it to set out at room temperature for a couple of minutes before serving.
- Add to a cocktail glass until it is 1/2 to 2/3 full of the frozen slush. Fill the remainder of the glass with Sprite. Stir to mix and serve.
|Prep Time: 15 minutes|
Container: Cocktail glasses
|-||4 cups water|
|-||2 cups sugar |
|-||1 package Jell-O (6 oz.) - Cherry or Strawberry|
|-||6 cups red Hawaiian Punch (large can)|
|-||8 ounces lemon juice |
|-||2 cups vodka |
|-|| Sprite (regular or diet)|