- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Break cauliflower into large bite-size pieces and place in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine the oil, paprika, and salt; drizzle over the cauliflower.
- Toss thoroughly to coat the cauliflower as evenly as possible.
- In a separate bowl, combine the minced garlic with the parsley flakes and set aside.
- Spread cauliflower out on a 10 x 15 x 1 baking sheet and place in the preheated oven, uncovered.
- Bake for 10 minutes and then remove from the oven and add the minced garlic and parsley flakes; stir into cauliflower to mix evenly.
- Place back in the oven for an additional 10 to 15 minutes or until the cauliflower is crisp tender and lightly browned. Stir once or twice through the cooking time.
- When cauliflower is done, remove from the oven and serve immediately.
|Prep Time: 30 minutes|
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Container: 10 x 15 x 1 baking sheet
|-||1 head cauliflower - large|
|-||2 tablespoons olive oil |
|-||1 teaspoon paprika |
|-||1/4 teaspoon salt |
|-||3 cloves garlic - minced|
|-||2 tablespoons parsley flakes |