Note: If you want to speed the cooking process up a little you can cook on high for 1 hour and then turn the heat down to low and cook for another 3 to 4 hours.
- Brown ground beef and drain off grease.
- In the bottom of the slow cooker, layer the onions, browned ground beef, potato slices, and garlic.
- Add the diced tomatoes and tomato soup; spread out evenly over the potato layer.
- Sprinkle the salt and pepper over the top; place cover on slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 5 to 6 hours or until potatoes are tender.
|Prep Time: 45 minutes|
Cook Time: 5 hours
Container: 5 or 6 quart slow cooker
|-||1 1/2 pounds ground beef |
|-||1 onion - chopped|
|-||6 potatoes - medium|
|-||1 clove garlic - minced|
|-||1 can petite-diced tomatoes - 15 oz. can|
|-||1 can tomato soup|
|-||1 teaspoon salt |
|-||1/4 teaspoon pepper |