Note: If very young kids will be eating this salad you may want to peel the apples. Otherwise the apple peel adds nice color.
- Slice grapes in half and put in a medium bowl.
- Core the apples and cut into triangles; add to the grapes.
- Slice bananas and add to the bowl.
- Add the whipped topping and stir gently to coat everything evenly.
- Add the marshmallows and fold into the mixture.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
|Cook Time: 20 minutes|
Container: Medium bowl
|-||2 cups grapes - cut in half|
|-||1 apple - cut into triangles|
|-||2 bananas - sliced|
|-||2 cups miniature marshmallows |
|-||8 ounces whipped topping |