- Place a layer of ham on one slice of bread.
- Add a layer of cheese and cover with another slice of bread.
- Generously butter one side of the sandwich.
- Place a skillet over medium-high heat and allow to heat up.
- Add the sandwich to the skillet, buttered side down. While the sandwich is being browned on the first side, generously butter the unbuttered side while it is in the skillet.
- When the first side is nicely browned flip the sandwich over and brown the other buttered side.
- Once both sides are browned, remove from the skillet, cut in half and serve.
- Continue to make as many sandwiches as needed to serve your family. You can cook more than one sandwich at a time if the skillet is large enough.
|Prep Time: 5 minutes|
Cook Time: 5 minutes
|-|| Whole Wheat Bread|
|-|| Virginia Deli Ham - sliced or favorite deli ham|
|-|| Colby Jack Cheese - sliced|