- Snap ends of beans and leave whole.
- Boil or steam green beans until just crisp-tender. Beans should still have a little bite to them. Do not overcook.
- Drain off any moisture and pat dry with paper towels.
- In a large skillet, heat the butter or margarine until sizzling.
- Add the green beans and fried over medium-high heat until beans are lightly browned. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately while still warm.
|Prep Time: 10 minutes|
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Container: Large skillet
|-||1 pound green beans |
|-||3 tablespoons butter or margarine |
|-|| Salt and pepper to taste|