- Prepare the pasta according to directions on the package; drain and rinse with cold water.
- Dice the crab meat into bite size pieces; then dice the celery into small pieces. Drain the juice off the olives.
- Combine the pasta and all other ingredients together in a large bowl; stir in the 3/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Stir until all ingredients are evenly coated with the mayonnaise. If salad seems a little dry, add 1 or 2 more tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- Place in the refrigerator and allow to chill before serving.
|Prep Time: 15 minutes|
Cook Time: 10 minutes
|-||12 ounces small shell pasta |
|-||8 ounces imitation crab meat |
|-||1 stalk celery |
|-||1 can sliced black olives|
|-||1 teaspoon dried onion flakes|
|-||1 teaspoon tarragon|
|-||1 teaspoon dill weed|
|-||1/2 teaspoon salt |
|-||1/8 teaspoon pepper |
|-||3/4 cup mayonnaise plus 1 or 2 more tablespoons if needed|