- In a large pot, put in 2 tbsp olive oil.
- Add ground beef and brown on med-high heat.
- Add onion and all seasonings.
- Add chicken stock and brown rice.
- Reduce heat to simmer and cover.
- Cook 7-10 mins or until liquid is absorbed.
- While rice is cooking, add 2 tbsp oil to large skillet on med-high heat.
- Add shredded cabbage and toss to evenly coat cabbage in oil.
- Cook cabbage for 7-10 mins or until done.
- After rice is completed, add cabbage, chopped cilantro and stir to mix all ingredients together. Add hot sauce to taste and serve.
|-||1 pound ground beef 80/20|
|-||4 tablespoons olive oil |
|-||1 red onion - chopped|
|-||1/2 head cabbage - shredded|
|-||2 cups brown rice |
|-||2 cups chicken stock |
|-||2 tablespoons Cajun Seasoning|
|-||1 tablespoon cumin |
|-||1 teaspoon basil |
|-||1 teaspoon oregano |
|-||1 tablespoon fresh cracked pepper|
|-||1 teaspoon salt |
|-||1/2 bunch fresh cilantro - chopped|
|-|| Hot Sauce to taste|