- Peel potatoes and cut into large cubes. Boil until tender when poked with a fork. Do not overcook.
- Trim beans into 1 to 1 1/2-inch lengths. Cook until just tender but still having a little bite to them.
- While the potatoes and beans are cooking, make up the sauce. Add the butter and flour to a small sauce pan and heat until butter is melted and flour is stirred in.
- Add the milk, stirring constantly as it is added. Mixture may seem lumpy but as you keep stirring and cooking it the flour and butter will blend with the milk.
- Add the chicken bouillon, salt and pepper. Continue to cook until sauce thickens and begins to boil. Once it has boiled, turn heat down.
- Once the sauce has thicken to desired consistency, mix the sauce, beans, and potatoes altogether in one pan. Heat thoroughly and serve.
|Cook Time: 1 hour|
|-||6 potatoes - medium|
|-||1 pound fresh green beans - ends snapped off|
|-||3 tablespoons butter |
|-||3 tablespoons flour |
|-||2 cups milk |
|-||3 teaspoons chicken bouillon - granuales|
|-||1 teaspoon salt |
|-||1/2 teaspoon pepper |