- Mix the Worcestershire sauce and cooking oil together.
- Place the roast in a sealable bag and then pour the marinade over the roast; seal the bag and place in a pan to protect against leakage.
- Place in the refrigerator and allow to marinate for at least half an hour or up to 4 hours.
- Remove the roast from the bag and discard the marinade.
- Place the roast in an aluminum pan. Place on the grill over direct high heat to sear each side for 5 minutes.
- Finish grilling the roast over indirect heat for 1 1/2 to 2 hours or to desired doneness.
- Remove from the grill and allow to stand for 15 minutes before carving.
|Prep Time: 5 minutes|
Cook Time: 2 hours
|-||4 pounds beef roast|
|-||1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce |
|-||1/4 cup cooking oil |