- Crush crackers and set aside.
- Beat egg whites until the form stiff peaks.
- Add the sugar and vanilla; beat until well mixed.
- Finely chop the pecans; stir the pecans and crushed crackers into the egg white and sugar mixture.
- Put into a greased 9 x 13 baking pan and spread out evenly. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 - 30 minutes. Allow to cool completely.
- Beat the whipping cream until it forms stiff peaks; spread over cooled crust.
- Sprinkle the coconut over the whipped cream. Serve and enjoy!
- Store in the refrigerator.
|Prep Time: 45 minutes|
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Container: 9 x 13 baking pan
|-||50 Ritz crackers|
|-||6 egg whites |
|-||1 1/2 cups sugar |
|-||1 teaspoon vanilla |
|-||1 1/2 cups pecans |
|-||1 pint whipping cream |
|-||1 package coconut - 14 oz.|