- Layer the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan with club crackers.
- Bring the remaining bar ingredients to a boil in a saucepan; boil for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Spread half of the mixture over the club cracker layer.
- Place another layer of club crackers over the mixture.
- Pour the remaining boiled mixture over the second layer of crackers.
- Add a third layer of club crackers over the mixture.
- Melt all the frosting ingredients together and stir until smooth and evenly mixed.
- Spread frosting over the top of the last layer of club crackers.
- Keep refrigerated until serving.
- Note: These bars are very rich so you may want to cut them into small bars.
|Prep Time: 45 minutes|
Cook Time: 15 minutes
|-|| Club crackers|
|-||2 cups crushed graham crackers|
|-||1 cup brown sugar |
|-||1/2 cup sugar |
|-||1/2 cup milk |
|-||1 cup butter |
|-||1 cup chocolate chips |
|-||2/3 cup peanut butter |
|-||1/2 cup butterscotch chips |