- Mix all ingredients together except for the red onion and cheese. Use hands to mix evenly.
- Divide into 4 sections. Form into individual loaves on a baking sheet with sides.
- Place sliced red onions on top of each loaf and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degrees oven for 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
- Using a spatula, lift each loaf from the baking sheet and place on plates to serve.
|Prep Time: 30 minutes|
Cook Time: 1.5 hours
|-||2 pounds ground beef |
|-||1 1/2 cups Italian breadcrumbs|
|-||2 eggs |
|-||1/2 cup ketchup |
|-||1 small onion , chopped|
|-||1 medium green pepper, chopped|
|-||8 ounces mushrooms , sliced|
|-||1 tablespoon garlic salt |
|-||1 tablespoon Greek seasoning|
|-||1 tablespoon curry powder |
|-||1 tablespoon beef boulin granules|
|-||1 teaspoon ground ginger |
|-||1 teaspoon pepper |
|-||1/2 red onion , sliced into rings|
|-||1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese |