- Drain the asparagus and artichokes. Chop if they aren't already chopped.
- Drain spinach thoroughly. Squeeze over the sink in a paper towel to remove excess moisture.
- Add these three ingredients together in a bowl.
- Mix the cream cheese spread, mayonnaise, and 1 1/4 cups of the Parmesan cheese together and then add to the vegetables. Stir to mix well.
- Place in the baking dish and sprinkle with the remaining 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Bake dip for 30 to 35 minutes or until bubbly and slightly browned on top.
- Serve warm with French bread, dark rye bread, baguettes, beer bread, bagels pieces, crackers or tortilla chips.
|Prep Time: 20 minutes|
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Container: 2 quart baking dish
|-||1 can chopped asparagus spears, 19 oz. can|
|-||1 can quartered artichoke hearts, 8.5 oz. can|
|-||1 package frozen chopped spinach, 10 oz. pkg. - thawed|
|-||8 ounces chive and onion flavored cream cheese spread|
|-||1/2 cup mayonnaise |
|-||1 1/2 cups shredded Parmesan cheese- divided|