- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Melt butter and brush on the front and back of each tortilla.
- Combine the sugar and cinnamon; stir to mix thoroughly. Sprinkle the sugar and cinnamon on top of all the tortillas.
- Cut each tortilla into 8 wedges to create the chips. Place the chips on a baking sheet. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until crisp.
- While the wedges are baking, combine the dip ingredients together and beat until smooth.
- Serve chips and dip together.
|Prep Time: 20 minutes|
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Serving Size: 3 pieces
|-||6 tortillas - 8|
|-||3 tablespoons butter or margarine - melted|
|-||3 tablespoons sugar |
|-||2 teaspoons cinnamon |
|-||4 ounces cream cheese |
|-||6 ounces vanilla yogurt|
|-||4 1/2 teaspoons sugar |
|-||1/2 teaspoon cinnamon |