- In a serving bowl, prepare the jell-o according to the package directions.
- Add sliced bananas so that they are spread out evenly on the top.
- Put the bowl of jell-o and bananas in the refrigerator until the jell-o is firmly set.
- When firm, remove from the refrigerator and spread the whipping topping over the top. Spread an even layer on the jell-o about three quarters of an inch thick, or desired thickness.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator until you are ready to serve it.
|Prep Time: 15 minutes|
|-||1 package jell-o, small package, any flavor|
|-||1 to 2 bananas, according to your taste|
|-||8 ounces whipped topping (you may not use the full container)|