- Beat the cream cheese and sugar together until smooth.
- Cut the angel food cake into 1-inch cubes; fold the cubes and whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture.
- Pour this mixture into a 13x9x2-inch dish and spread out evenly.
- Pour the blueberry pie filling over the top and spread out evenly.
- Cover with plastic or foil; Chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving.
|Prep Time: 45 minutes|
Container: 13 x 9 x 2 dish
|-||8 ounces cream cheese - softened|
|-||1 cup powdered sugar |
|-||1 prepared angel food cake|
|-||8 ounces whipped topping |
|-||2 cans blueberry pie filling|