- Take the button mushrooms stalks away. Clean out the inside of the mushroom and peel the skin (optional), wash carefully.
- Chop the onion, mix with minced pork, and season very well.
- Take the washed button mushroom caps and put them near you. Form the meatball out of the meat and put the meatball inside the button mushroom cap.
- Repeat with all 8 mushroom caps. Set them on a baking dish and bake at 350 degrees F. for 17 minutes.
- **Tip: Don't forget to add water into the baking dish (1/2 cup).
- While the mushrooms are baking take the cheese slices and cut them in quarters; set aside. Take the seedless grapes, cut it in slices and set aside. Wash the lemon basil leaves.
- In 17 minutes take your button mushrooms out of the oven, cover with cheese and set to bake for 3 more minutes.
- In 3 minutes, take the mushrooms out and decorate with sliced grapes and lemon basil.
- Serve warm.
|Cook Time: 20 minutes|
|-||8 big button mushrooms|
|-||1/2 pound minced pork meat|
|-||1/4 white onion, peeled and finely chopped|
|-||1 pinch salt|
|-||1 pinch black pepper|
|-||8 lemon basil leaves|
|-||2 pieces provolone cheese slices|