- For this deep fried steak you have to choose meat correctly. It should have some fat, but it shouldn't contain too much fat. (Sirloin meat is the best as you know.) The thickness should be 2-3 inches.
- Wash the meat, put it on a cutting board and tenderize both sides with meat tenderizer (it will be more juicy).
- Marinating the steak is simple: black pepper, salt, and BBQ sauce (that you can prepare by yourself by the way).
- When you marinated your steak leave it for 15 minutes to become tenderer.
- Take a frying pan (it should be special frying pan 2-3 inch deep, preheat it at max heat then turn to medium. Fry your steak for 5-7 min on each side once, then second time.
- ***Tip from Helen*** when you just put your steak in frying pan don't touch it, don't look under it to check if there is crust or not, leave it for 5-7 minutes untouched so that beautiful crust will form.
- When your steak is cooked, put it on a plate and decorate with lemon basil leaves and lemon.
|Prep Time: 10 minutes|
Cook Time: 15 minutes
|-||2 tablespoons BBQ sauce|
|-||1 pound sirloin meat (1 steak)|
|-||1 tablespoon salt|
|-||1 tablespoon pepper|