- Cook vegetables to a crisp-tender.
- Combine cheese, eggs, mayo, and soup.
- Spray a casserole dish with Pam. Cover bottom of dish with 1 cup of the breadcrumbs.
- Add the vegetables and cover with egg mixture. Sprinkle the remaining 1/4 cup of breadcrumbs over the top of the egg mixture.
- Cook in 350 degree oven for 35-40 minutes. Add the French fried onion rings on top and bake an additional 5 minutes or until onions are browned.
|Prep Time: 45 minutes|
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Container: 9 x 13 casserole dish
|-||2 cups chopped broccoli|
|-||2 cups chopped zucchini|
|-||2 cups grated mild Cheddar cheese|
|-||1 1/2 cups mayonnaise|
|-||1 can cream of mushroom soup|
|-||1 1/4 cups fine breadcrumbs (Pepperidge Farm Stuffing)|
|-||1 can French fried onion rings - large can|