- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Cut broccoli into bite-size pieces and add to boiling water; cook for only about 5 minutes. Broccoli should just be cooked to a crisp tender. Rinse with cold water to stop cooking; drain well.
- Place in a buttered 2 quart baking dish.
- Mix the remaining ingredients together in a bowl. Spread this mixture evenly over the broccoli.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 45 minutes. Serve immediately.
|Prep Time: 30 minutes|
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Container: 2 quart baking dish
|-||1 cup cottage cheese|
|-||1 cup shredded cheddar cheese|
|-||3 tablespoons flour|
|-||2 teaspoons salt|
|-||1 dash pepper|
|-||1 pound fresh broccoli|