- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Wash potatoes and cut into quarters.
- Combine olive oil, garlic, and Italian seasoning in a large bowl; add potatoes and toss to coat evenly.
- Pour into a glass baking dish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Microwave for 5 to 10 minutes, just long enough for them to start to soften.
- Place in the oven and bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender when poked with a fork and have started to brown slightly.
|Prep Time: 10 minutes|
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Container: Baking dish
|-||5 potatoes - medium|
|-||1/4 cup olive oil|
|-||1 teaspoon garlic, minced|
|-||1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning|
|-|| Salt and pepper to taste|