- Cook pasta as directed - do not overcook; drain well.
- Chop veggies and place in large bowl. Put drained pasta directly over veggies and pour the salad dressing over the pasta. Let stand 10 - 15 minutes.
- Mix mayonnaise, cheese, crab meat, black olives and green olives together; mix in with the vegetables and pasta.
- Sprinkle with garlic and basil; mix gently.
- Best to let set overnight in refrigerator. May add more mayonnaise or dressing, if desired.
|Prep Time: 1 hour|
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Container: Large serving bowl
|-||1 package Multi-colored spiral pasta|
|-||1 quart veggies of choice, chopped or grated, such as: broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, squash, onion, grape tomatoes or red or green peppers.|
|-||1 cup mayonnaise or miracle whip|
|-||1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated|
|-||1 cup vinaigrette salad dressing (Small bottle)|
|-||1 pound Imitation crab meat, cut into bite size pieces|
|-||1 can sliced black olives|
|-||3/4 cup whole green olives|
|-||1/4 teaspoon garlic powder|
|-||1 1/2 teaspoons basil|