Note: You may not need the whole bunch of radishes for the salad. Cut thin slices of radishes and then place on the salad to create a single layer.
- Place chopped lettuce in a 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Layer the vegetables on top of the lettuce.
- Pour ranch dressing on top of vegetables and spread out as evenly as possible.
- Cover with cheese and then bacon; top with croutons.
- Do not toss, leave in layers to serve. Refrigerate to chill before serving.
|Prep Time: 45 minutes|
Container: 9 x 13 pan
|-||1 head lettuce, chopped|
|-||1 cup frozen peas|
|-||1 bunch radishes, thinly sliced|
|-||2 cucumbers (2 small or 1 large), sliced|
|-||1 green pepper, chopped|
|-||1 bottle ranch dressing|
|-||2 cups Cheddar cheese|
|-||1/2 pound bacon fried crisp, chopped|