- Brown meat in large skillet; drain grease.
- Add 2 1/2 cups water. Bring to boil; reduce heat to medium-low.
- Stir in pasta; cover. Simmer 15 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Stir in spaghetti sauce and 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese; cover. Cook 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
|Prep Time: 15 minutes|
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Container: Large skillet
|-||1 pound Ground Beef|
|-||3 cups tube pasta, uncooked|
|-||1 jar spaghetti sauce (28 ounce jar)|
|-||2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese|
|-||1/2 cup Parmesan cheese|