- Sprinkle steaks with pepper and garlic salt.
- Make a marinade of the soy sauce, water, lemon juice, cooking oil, and brown sugar.
- Place the steaks in a large sealable plastic bag, pour in the marinade, and seal tightly.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for at least two hours. For best results, marinate the steaks overnight in the refrigerator.
- Grill to your desired doneness.
|Prep Time: 10 minutes|
|-||4 steaks (sirloin, rib-eye, t-bone or other preferred steaks)|
|-|| Black pepper|
|-|| Garlic salt|
|-||1 cup soy sauce|
|-||1/2 cup water|
|-||1 tablespoon lemon juice|
|-||1 tablespoon cooking oil|
|-||1 tablespoon brown sugar|