- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- Trim off any skin from the ham and trim fat to 1/4 inch.
- Place the ham on a rack in a roasting pan. Add 1 cup of water to the pan. Cover with foil.
- Place in the preheated oven and bake for approximately 20 minutes per pound. Watch carefully and remove ham from the oven when it reaches 135° F. when check with thermometer. Do not overcook.
- While the ham is baking, mix all the glaze ingredients and cook over medium heat stirring constantly until thickens and boils. Boil 1 minute.
- Remove the foil and apply glaze to ham during the last 30 minutes of baking time.
|Prep Time: 15 minutes|
Cook Time: 2.5 hours
Container: Roasting pan
|-||8 pounds fully cooked half ham, bone-in|
|-||8 ounces crushed pineapple|
|-||1/4 teaspoon salt|
|-||1 cup brown sugar|
|-||2 tablespoons lemon juice|
|-||1 tablespoon cornstarch|
|-||1 tablespoon prepared mustard|