- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly butter a deep 2 1/2 qt. casserole dish.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the oil, then the elbow macaroni and cook until the macaroni is just tender, about 7 minutes. Do not overcook. Drain well. Return to the cooking pot.
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter. Stir into the macaroni.
- In a large bowl mix the cheeses.
- To the macaroni add the half and half, 1 1/2 C. the shredded cheese, the cubed Velveeta, and the eggs. Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer to the buttered casserole. Sprinkle with the remaining shredded cheese and dot with the remaining butter. Bake until it's bubbly around the edges at 350°. Serve hot!
|-||1 tablespoon vegetable oil|
|-||1 pound elbow macaroni|
|-||1 stick butter|
|-||1/2 cup shredded Muenster cheese|
|-||1/2 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese|
|-||1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese|
|-||1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese|
|-||2 cups half and half|
|-||1 cup Velveeta, cut inch small cubes|
|-||2 eggs, lightly beaten (large)|
|-||1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt|
|-||1/8 teaspoon black pepper|
|-||1 tablespoon butter|