- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease the bottom and sides of a 9 x 13 casserole dish.
- Spread the mashed potatoes evenly in the bottom of the casserole.
- Spread pieces of turkey and dressing over the mashed potatoes, using only half of each; then drizzle half the gravy over the turkey and dressing.
- Sprinkle with pepper and add the other half of the turkey and dressing; drizzle with the remaining gravy.
- Cover with foil and bake for 45 - 60 minutes.
|-||2 1/2 cups leftover mashed potatoes|
|-||2 cups leftover turkey|
|-||2 cups leftover dressing|
|-||2 cups leftover gravy|
|-|| Black pepper to taste|