- Score top side of ham. If desired, add whole cloves to the intersecting lines of your scoring. If you do not like clove-flavored ham, you do not need to insert them. The scoring will just allow the flavoring of the glaze to seep in more.
- Bake in 275 degree oven - uncovered-do not add water. Total baking time: 5 hours.
- Mix the Glaze in the blender.
- After the first 2 hours of baking, pour the first of two parts of the glaze over the ham.
- Two hours later pour the second part of glaze over the ham.
- Ham can be served hot or cold.
|-||16 pounds + SBO (dhank bone out) ham|
|-|| Whole Cloves (optional)|
|-||1 cup brown sugar|
|-||1 can pineapple ring slices|
|-||1 1/2 tablespoons prepared mustard|