- Preheat oven to 400° F. Grease the bottom and sides of the baking dish.
- Cut cooked chicken breasts into strips.
- Break linguine noodles in half and cook according to package directions. Put cooked linguine noodles in the bottom of the greased baking dish.
- Pour Alfredo sauce over noodles. Place chicken breast strips over the sauce.
- Sprinkle garlic salt over chicken. Top with the cheeses.
- Bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven.
|Prep Time: 60 minutes|
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Container: 9 x 13 baking dish
|-||1 package linguine noodles, 16 oz. pkg.|
|-||1 jar Alfredo sauce|
|-||3 cooked chicken breasts (large)|
|-|| garlic salt|
|-||2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese|
|-||1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese|