1. Mix water, soy sauce and seasonings in small bowl. Stir in cornstarch until smooth. Set aside.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in wok or large deep skillet on medium-high heat. Add onion and carrots; stir fry 2 minutes. Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil and remaining vegetables; stir fry 5 to 7 minutes or until vegetables are tender-crisp.
3. Stir soy sauce mixture. Add to skillet. Stirring constantly, bring to boil on medium heat and boil 1 minute. Sprinkle with sesame seed before serving. Serve over rice, if desired.
How to toast sesame seed: Heat a small skillet on medium heat. Add sesame seed; cook and stir about 2 minutes or until fragrant and golden brown. Immediately pour out of hot pan to avoid over-toasting.
Variation: Use McCormick° Gourmet Collection Black Sesame Seed or a combination of both sesame seeds.
Note: This cake recipe does not contain any eggs.
1. Mix ground beef, garlic salt, 3/4 teaspoon of the Italian seasoning and pepper in large bowl. Shape into 16 (1 1/2-inch) meatballs.
2. Brown meatballs in large skillet on medium heat 10 minutes or until cooked through. Add Seasoning Mix, tomato paste, water and remaining 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning; stir until smooth. Simmer 5 minutes.
3. Place meatballs in rolls. Spoon sauce over top. Sprinkle with cheese.
In a separate bowl, combine dry ingredients and add to creamed mixture. Fold in the apples, chips and nuts.
Drop by teaspoonfuls onto greased or lined baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees 12-15 minutes.
NOTE: Be sure that the apple pieces are small. They are very good with or without the glaze!
For Glaze, in a bowl, mix together all ingredients. If too thick, add more cream to get the right consistency. Drizzle over cookies. I make half of the glaze recipe and only frost half of the cookies.
I served mine with rice cooked in chicken broth.
Add rice, salt, pepper and chicken broth to the rice mixture. Turn to high heat until rice comes to a boil.
Cover and turn heat to low. Simmer for 20 minutes until rice is fluffy and all liquid is absorbed.
Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
NOTE: If you don't have chicken broth, use 5 cups of water and 5 bouillon cubes.