Forums

Welcome to our online community. To post a message, you must be a registered user of RecipeTips.com. Log in to forums, or register.

ENGLISH STEAK

ENGLISH STEAK
Posted: 05/07/2009 10:11:45 PM
hi guys, i´m here again, i´ve been busy on this days but i´m back again and i want to share with you this delicious recipe Usually we call for a steak a slice of beef grilled or sautéed in oil or butter in a skillet. The greatest pleasure of a steak is that their juices are sealed in a toasted crust. This is a light recipe and for 5 serves you need: 1 kg of beef (steaks, 2 cm thick at least) 3 tablespoons butter 500g watercress 500g potatoes 1 branch of parsley ¼ of a liter of milk Salt and pepper to taste Peel potatoes, wash and clean the watercress, removing tough stems, clean the parsley. Bring water to boil in a pot and add 2 teaspoons of salt, then add watercress when start boiling, when the boiling begins again remove watercress and place them in a colander. Place cold water in a pot, add 2 teaspoons salt, incorporate potatoes and leave cook for 15 to 20 minutes. Put a spoonful of warm butter in a separate pot, once hot add the watercress and set fire to a very gentle simmer and cover and cook for 10 minutes. During this time cut the branch of parsley finely and mix with a tablespoon of butter. Put the milk in a small saucepan until it boils, and in another pot put a liter of salt water. Remove the potatoes and mash them, add the boiled milk and a tablespoon of butter. In the pot with boiling water, put the meat and let cook for 5 minutes. Shred the watercress and mix with the mashed potatoes, serve hot on a tray. Remove the meat from the water, taking care not to prick because it can lose its blood and place it on another tray. Garnish with butter mixed with parsley and serve with mashed potatoes and watercress. I want to give you a gift for this mother´s day, go to my website and claim your gift
No replies have been posted for this topic yet. Be the first!

Recent Topics

Cooking Zucchini

I cannot stand the texture of zucchini, but would love to incorporate it into some meals. Does anyo...
by RTMember29928
activity on 11/17/2020 06:18:57 AM

Diet Plan For Pregnancy

is there anyone know about Diet Plan For Pregnancy
by keerthifood
activity on 11/13/2020 1:38:06 PM

Chilli addition

Hi, would like to know if and when to add fresh/dried/chilli flakes to dishes as heard good for circ...
by RTMember30772
activity on 11/06/2020 6:00:10 PM

Cooking Oils

Aren't Olive, Canola, Sunflower, etc., all different kinds of "vegetable" oils? My daughter has a recipe that calls for "vegetable oil" and is concerned that the oils we have in the cupboard (above) are unacceptable.
by richa60
activity on 10/31/2020 11:56:21 PM

Recipe change

When using pecan swirls for bread cooking could you do in casserole dish? Would you have to change a...
by RTMember30832
activity on 10/31/2020 05:39:19 AM

Pumkin Seeds

I'm new to this forum so I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this question. If I carved ...
by Jade
activity on 10/20/2020 05:05:07 AM

Dehydrated Tomatoes

Has anyone dehydrated tomatoes before? I was wondering how to dry them. Do you just dry the tomatoes or do you have to season them or do anything special to them before you dry them? I have had them before and they are great to snack on.
by Gama
activity on 10/20/2020 04:59:13 AM

brineing a turkey before deep frying

Has anyone used a salt brine before deep frying a turkey.
by crazy4cookin
activity on 10/20/2020 04:57:27 AM

steaming beef

how long do I need to steam cubes of beef for to really tenderize them?
by dsjl4
activity on 10/20/2020 04:55:12 AM

Gonna cook Peruvian dish. Needs suggestions!

I’ll be cooking a Peruvian dish for my grandparents this weekend and I need suggestions. This will be my first time cooking a Peruvian cuisine and I badly need your help on what to cook.
by katemcbride
activity on 10/20/2020 04:54:02 AM

Forums Reviews

There currently aren't any reviews or comments for this forums. Be the first!
E-mail: 
Advertisement
Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is strictly prohibited.
© Copyright 2024 Tecstra Systems, All Rights Reserved, RecipeTips.com