1. For the Honey, bring honey and bay leaves to simmer in small saucepan on medium-low heat. Simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove bay leaves before using in recipes.
2. For the Turkey, place oven rack in lowest position. Preheat oven to 325°F. Place roasting rack in shallow roasting pan. Mix salt, garlic powder, paprika and pepper in small bowl. Mix Bay Leaf-Infused Honey and pear brandy in separate small bowl.
3. Rinse turkey; pat dry. Place turkey, breast-side up, in prepared pan. Stuff with pears and bay leaves. Brush turkey breast with some of the honey mixture. Sprinkle seasoning mixture over entire surface of turkey. Add 1/2 cup water to pan. Cover loosely with heavy duty foil.
4. Roast in oven 2 1/2 to 3 hours or until internal temperature reaches 165°F (175°F in thigh). Remove foil. Spoon remaining honey mixture over turkey. Roast 5 minutes longer. Remove turkey from oven. Let stand 20 minutes. Transfer to platter or carving board and slice.
5. Meanwhile, for the Chutney, bring Bay Leaf-Infused Honey, vinegar and bay leaves to boil in medium saucepan. Add remaining ingredients; cook on medium-low heat 15 minutes or until mixture is thick, stirring occasionally. Remove bay leaves before serving. Serve with turkey.Test Kitchen Tip: Prepare Honey and Chutney up to 3 days ahead. Store, covered, in refrigerator. Heat chutney gently on low heat until warmed.
Nutrition Information Per Serving (for turkey): 565 Calories, Fat 25g, Protein 73g, Carbohydrates 12g, Cholesterol 212mg, Sodium 373mg, Fiber 0g
Nutrition Information Per Serving (for chutney): 118 Calories, Fat 0g, Protein 1g, Carbohydrates 25g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 2mg, Fiber 2g