1. Mix Marinade Mix, 1/4 cup of the oil and orange juice in small bowl. Place shrimp and vegetables in 2 separate large resealable plastic bags. Add 1/2 the marinade to each bag; turn to coat well. Refrigerate 15 minutes. Remove shrimp and vegetables from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade. Thread shrimp onto skewers.
2. Grill vegetables over medium heat 6 to 8 minutes or until tender-crisp. Grill shrimp kabobs 5 to 7 minutes or until shrimp turn pink, turning occasionally. Cut into vegetables into bite-size pieces. Remove shrimp from skewers.
3. Stretch or roll dough on floured baking sheet to a 12- to 14-inch round, about 1/4-inch thick. Brush top of dough with remaining 1 tablespoon oil. Place oiled-side down on the grill. Close lid. Grill over medium heat 1 to 2 minutes or until grill marks appear on the bottom of the crust. Carefully flip crust over using tongs or spatula.
4. Layer crust with 1/2 of the cheese, grilled shrimp, vegetables, remaining cheese and pineapple. Close lid. Grill 3 to 4 minutes longer or until cheese is melted and crust is browned. (Check pizza often to avoid burning. Rotate pizza, if necessary.) Slide pizza onto baking sheet. Sprinkle with mint, if desired. Slice and serve immediately.
Variation: Prepare as directed, using Grill Mates® Hawaiian Luau or Mojito Lime Marinade in place of the Baja Citrus Marinade. If desired, reserve 2 tablespoons of the marinade. Layer crust with toppings as directed in Step 4. Drizzle with reserved marinade. Grill as directed.
Test Kitchen Tips:
- Pizza dough may be purchased from the prepared deli or dairy section of the supermarket. If frozen, thaw dough in refrigerator.
- For ease in stretching or rolling, let dough stand at room temperature 1 to 2 hours.
- Fresh pizza dough may also be purchased from your local pizzeria.