Newest Member Recipes |
1) Mix first 9 ingredients together in large bowl and beat well.
2) Dissolve soda in vinegar and fold into cake mixture.
3) Pour into 2 or 3 greased and floured round cake pans.
4) Bake at 350 until toothpick in middle comes out clean. (Baking time depends on number of layers.)
5) When completely cool, frost with Red Velvet Cake Frosting.
1) Cook milk and flour over low heat until pudding stage; let this get cold.
2) Cream last 4 ingredients and add to cold pudding mixture. Spread on cooled cake.