1. In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water. Add the butter, sugar, salt and 4 c. flour; beat until smooth. Stir in enough remaining flour to form a soft dough.
2. Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about 6-8 minutes. Place in a greased bowl turning once to grease the top. Cover and refrigerate overnight (NOTE: I only refrigerated a few hours. Someone else informed me they didn't refrigerate at all)
3. Punch dough down. On a lightly floured surface, roll into a 24 in. x 12 in. rectangle. For filling, combine the butter, brown sugar and cinnamon; spread over dough to within 1/2 in. of edges. Sprinkle with chips, cranberries and pecans. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; pinch seam to seal.
4. Cut into 16 slices. Place cut side down in two greased 13 in. x 9 in. baking pans. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 45 minutes.
5. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Combine glaze ingredients; drizzle over warm rolls. Cool on wire racks.