1. In a large pot, combine water and salt and bring to a boil. Blanch green beans in salted water for about 5 minutes or until tender. Drain and cool.
2. In a small bowl combine wine, miso, scallions, garlic, ginger and chili flakes. Stir until miso dissolves.
3. Cut green beans into 1-inch pieces and combine with edamame kernels and black beans.
4. Add olive oil to cold wok. Turn heat on high and immediately add bean mixture. Stir-fry mixture for about 20 seconds and add sauce. Stir-fry an additional 10 seconds. Remove from wok.
5. Serve bean mixture with brown rice.