1) Put chicken broth, wine and tomatoes in a big pot or slow cooker and begin to heat.
2) Mince the garlic very fine. Sprinkle with the salt and use the flat part of a broad knife to work into a paste.
3) Put about olive oil in a large sauté pan. Heat to medium and add garlic and carrots. Sauté together until carrots begin to soften.
4) Add zucchini and summer squash; sauté all ingredients until just softened, beginning to brown.
5) Add all ingredients in sauté pan to broth. Scrape out the yummy bits in the bottom of the pan.
6) Tear baby spinach into smaller bites and add to the pot.
7) Drain and rinse beans; add to pot.
8) Remove chicken meat from bones and add to pot - about 3 c. of meat. Scrape any juices in the bottom of container into the pot (no fat or skin!).
9) Stir gently to combine and cover.
10) If using a slow cooker, put on low and let it go all day or overnight.
11) If using a pot on the stove, turn heat down very low and simmer at least 2 hours, until squashes are transparent and flavors are developed. Salt and pepper to taste and serve