1. Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 30 mini muffin cups with No-Stick Cooking Spray. In large bowl, mix spinach, tomatoes, cream cheese, sour cream and taco seasoning mix; set aside.
2. Place about 20 of the tortilla chips in gallon-size resealable food-storage plastic bag; seal bag. Using rolling pin, finely crush to measure 1/2 cup. Stir crushed chips into spinach mixture.
3. Separate 1 can of dough into 10 biscuits; separate each biscuit into 3 layers. Place 1 layer in each of 30 muffin cups; using floured fingers, press dough on bottom and up side of each cup.
4. Fill each cup with about 1 tablespoon spinach mixture. Refrigerate remaining spinach mixture. Sprinkle filling in each cup with about 1 teaspoon cheese. Bake 9 to 14 minutes or until edges of biscuits are golden brown. Cool in pan 5 minutes; remove from pan to cooling rack. Cool 5 minutes longer. Repeat with remaining biscuits, filling and cheese, cooling pans between batches.
5. To serve, break each of the remaining 20 to 25 tortilla chips into 3 triangular pieces. Insert 1 triangle into each cup. Serve warm.