1. Place only half the brown sugar into a half pint jar. Press it firmly in place.
2. Mix remaining ingredients well and place on to of brown sugar. Press firmly in place.
3. Top with remaining brown sugar. Press firmly into place.
4. Decorate jar and attach instructions below.
5. Give in a basket with 2 (15 oz.) cans tomato sauce so they will have
everything they need. You can include a basting brush and an apron.
6. Include a shaker of Barbecue seasoning.
1. Place 2 (15 oz.) cans tomato sauce into a medium pan.
2. Add contents of far. Stir well. Bring to a simmer and then to a slow boil. Cover partially (leave an opening for steam to escape). Boil 10 minutes to thicken sauce.
3. Use as a sauce for baking chicken or add to grilled foods during the last 10 minutes of grilling.