1. Heat the olive oil, butter and garlic together.
2. Spread the heated mixture onto one side of 2 slices of the Italian bread.
3. Place the bread oil side down into a fry pan on medium heat.
4. Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese on top of the bread.
5. Cover the pan.
6. When the bottom of the bread has browned, turn one slice of bread over on top of the second slice to close the sandwich.
7. Continue browning for one more minute, flip the sandwich to finish off the other side and serve.
Message: You might consider doubling the recipe and making an extra sandwich. The delicious smell of this recipe cooking will surely attract a friend or two!