Bell pepper condiment holders
are just one way to dress up your summer picnics and barbecues. Provided below are a few more ideas to help you create a party atmosphere.
- Create a basket from the rind of the watermelon to hold fresh fruit. You can also hollow out other melon halves to use as bowls to hold fruit.
- Hollow out a round loaf of bread and use it to serve dips. Keep the bread that is hollowed out for dipping.
- Thread, meat, cheese, and fruit on skewers for easy to handle appetizers.
- Be creative when keeping beverages cold; place in a plastic tub, kids pool, wash tub, or copper boiler packed with ice.
- If gathering extends after dark, be sure to have lighting. Use luminaries, torches, or candles for extra lighting.