You are sure to impress your sweetheart with these chocolate covered strawberries. See the instructions below:
- Clean the strawberries, leaving stems on.
- Melt 1 bag of chocolate chips and add 1/2 cup half-and-half; stir together until well mixed.
- Dip the tips of the strawberries in the melted chocolate mixture and set them on some wax paper until the chocolate hardens.
- Melt the white chocolate and drizzle over the chocolate coating on the strawberry.
- Allow the dipped berries to set until firm. Place them in the refrigerator to speed this process along.
These Chocolate Covered Strawberries
are just one of many Valentine's recipes you can make to treat you special sweetheart.