Forums

Welcome to our online community. To post a message, you must be a registered user of RecipeTips.com. Log in to forums, or register.

FRUIT CAKE

FRUIT CAKE
Posted: 04/15/2009 09:53:53 AM
This recipe can be used as a dessert, accompanying any of my previous recipes or simply as a small meal during the day. Beat 8 egg whites to snow, add the egg yolks and 4 tablespoons of flour. This beat is divided into 2 greased cooking molds and cooked in the hot oven. With 10 mangoes make a jelly cooking the pulps with a cup of sugar. Hanging and starts to fire again, stirring with a wooden spoon until it thicks. Remove the mix from one of the cooking molds, place on a plate and place a layer of mango jelly. Cover with the dough of the other cooking mold. Take a can of fruit in syrup and mix the juice with one tablespoon mayonnaise. Pour over the cake to soak the dough and garnish with chopped fruit. Serve cold.
CarolynnGriffin
Re:FRUIT CAKE
Posted: 09/23/2017 05:20:53 AM
It sounds yummy!

EmRzc
Posted: 10/17/2015 1:50:31 PM
Maybe you will like my recipe for a fruit cake, actually cherry cake. It is both delicious and easy to make. I make it for almost every occasion and my family simply adores it. You can find the recipe here on my blog: http://mygrandmacooks.blogspot.rs/2015/01/cherry-cake-strawberry-cake.html I would like to include some of your recipes on my blog, too as well as try them in my kitchen, so let me know if I have your approval for that.

EmRzc
Posted: 10/17/2015 1:48:32 PM
Maybe you will like my recipe for a fruit cake, actually cherry cake. It is both delicious and easy to make. I make it for almost every occasion and my family simply adores it. You can find the recipe here on my blog: http://mygrandmacooks.blogspot.rs/2015/01/cherry-cake-strawberry-cake.html I would like to include some of your recipes on my blog, too as well as try them in my kitchen, so let me know if I have your approval for that.

artichoke50
Posted: 11/05/2012 3:03:19 PM
Sounds great..will try this one during Christmas..thank you

Recent Topics

Kitchen Knives

Can you please let me know what you think the best make of kitchen knife is. Thanks
by RTMember1395
activity on 06/21/2018 07:10:16 AM

Buy high quality fake and real passports,driving licenses and id cards (montanaclive@gmail.com)

Buy high quality fake and real passports,driving licenses and id cards (montanaclive@gmail.com) Best Quality Novelty real and Fake IDs and Passports,Marriage certificates and Drivers license etc buy now high quality-We have the best HOLOGRAMS AND DUPLICATING MACHINES With over 13million of out documents circulating over the world.
by nitoroche
activity on 06/06/2018 10:15:13 AM

Buy high quality fake and real passports,driving licenses and id cards (montanaclive@gmail.com)

Best Quality Novelty real and Fake IDs and Passports,Marriage certificates and Drivers license etc buy now high quality-We have the best HOLOGRAMS AND DUPLICATING MACHINES With over 13million of out documents circulating over the world.
by nitoroche
activity on 06/06/2018 10:11:32 AM

Kitchen appliance recommendation

Hey there :) I dont actually have all this modern stuff and I'm quite frugal about what I'm going t...
by Meagann
activity on 06/06/2018 02:34:07 AM

Suggestions for what kind of cuisine Ukraine women prefer?

I host an Airbnb here in the States and a group of Ukraine women have booked to stay at my place for a few days.
by genialman
activity on 06/04/2018 9:06:46 PM

CHICKEN FRIED RICE & CHILI CHICKEN

[youtube]https://youtu.be/uoGOhRhS3PI[youtube] [youtube]https://youtu.be/WMhIAcSKr7s[youtube]
by worldsfantasticcooks
activity on 06/01/2018 2:41:55 PM

Cooking a Filipino Dish

I’m planning to cook for my girlfriend when I visit her. I met my girlfriend about 3 years ago through a foreign matchmake tour and I have been visiting her from time to time.
by bennetto33
activity on 06/01/2018 1:51:36 PM

Recipe Box

I can't save any recipe into my Recipe Box. Why?
by Gillyflower
activity on 05/31/2018 09:57:20 AM

Frozen

Can these fresh rubbarb bars be frozen
by RTMember29777
activity on 05/19/2018 5:14:13 PM

Frozen

Can these fresh rubbarb bars be frozen
by RTMember29777
activity on 05/19/2018 5:14:12 PM

Forums Reviews

There currently aren't any reviews or comments for this forums. Be the first!
E-mail: 
Advertisement
Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is strictly prohibited.
© Copyright 2018 Tecstra Systems, All Rights Reserved, RecipeTips.com